1500kW / 1875kVA Generator Rental Features
- Air cleaner, with service indicator
- Filters; fuel, RH with service indicators; lubricating oil
- Insulated muffler
- Jacket water heater
- Pump, fuel priming — RH
- Radiator Service meter
- Standard eight-gauge instrument panel
- Sump pump
- SR4B brushless, 480 volts, PM excited three-phase with a digital voltage regulator, space heater
- Air intake louvers
- Module Bus bar access door
- Fuel tank — 4730 L (1250 Gal) UL listed
- Fuel/water separator
- 110 VAC/24 VDC lighting
- Sound attenuated (75 dBA @ 50 ft)
- ISO hi cube container
- Lockable doors
- Stainless steel hardware and hinges
- Vertical radiator and exhaust discharge plenum
- Floorstanding switchgear with controller components
- Meters: power factor, KW, PF, W/WHM, synchroscope, KVAR, Protection: 27, 40, 810, 81U, CIM, CCM, remote annunciation, Plug and peak shave utility conversion panel
- Automatic start/stop with cooldown timer
- Battery charger, heavy duty 20A
- Protection: 32, 59
- Circuit breaker, electrically operated
- Connection terminals, 3-phase and neutral
- Automatic paralleling
- Auxiliary power connections for jacket water heater, battery charger, space heaters
Generator Set Control:
- Monitoring: Sequentially rotating, backlit LCD display of engine hours, engine rpm, DC battery voltage, oil pressure, and water temperature. Includes push button to hold the display on any single parameter.
- Protection: Shutdowns – Overspeed, over crank, high water temperature, low oil pressure, and emergency stop. With an LED indicator for each condition.
- AC Metering: Three-phase volts (L-L), amperes, and frequency with phase select pushbutton, on backlit LCD. Metering accuracy is 0.5%.
- Control: Automatic starting with field adjustable cycle crank, failure to start (overcrank), and cooldown timer.
- Programming and Diagnostics: Includes field-programmable set-points for engine control and monitoring variables and self-diagnosis of controller system component and wiring failures.
- Flashing LED warnings for: low coolant temperature, high coolant temperature (pre-alarm), low oil pressure (pre-alarm), engine control switch not in automatic, and low DC voltage. Includes alarm horn and acknowledge pushbutton.
Engine Control Switch:
- Snap action rotary switch, four-position — off/reset, automatic, manual, stop/cooldown. Off/reset for engine shutdown and resetting faults, automatic for remote starting by customer contact closure, manual for local starting and manual paralleling, stop/cooldown for manual operation cooldown.
- Controls consisting of reverse power relay, synchronizing lights, and switch. Reverse power condition causes tripping of the generator circuit breaker, immediate engine shutdown, flashing of indicating lamp, and sounding of alarm horn.
- Fixed mounted, three-pole, manually operated, molded case circuit breaker with solid-state trip unit for overload (time overcurrent) and fault (instantaneous) protection. Includes DC shunt trip coil activated on any generator set monitored fault. The circuit breaker is sized for a full load capacity of the generator set at 0.8 power factor.
Load Share Governor:
- Electronic load sharing governor with speed adjust potentiometer, idle/rated switch, and isochronous/droop switch.
- Standard generator-mounted digital voltage regulator with voltage adjust rheostat mounted in the floor standing switchgear.
- Three-phase plus fully-rated neutral bus bars with NEMA standard hole pattern for connection of customer load cables and generator cables. Bus bars are sized for a full load capacity of the generator set at 0.8 power factor. Also includes a ground bus, connected to the generator frame ground and container frame with holes for connection of field ground cable. Bus bars are accessible from outside of the power module via a hinged, lockable cable access door.