100kW Generator Rental (125kVA)
Designed to operate in the most extreme working conditions, this 100kw generator rental has a superior combination of design, high-quality materials, and dependable power that you can rely on for non-stop power with easy controls.
The generator set is powered by a radiator-cooled, industrial ISUZU Diesel engine, which meets current Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) TIER 4 FINAL non-road exhaust emission regulations, driving a single bearing, four-pole, three-phase alternator, with IP23 protection. The Prime Power kVA rating for generator set is given with a 105 degree C alternator winding temperature rise.
100kW Generator Rental Standard Features
- Heavy-duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, charge air cooled diesel engine provides maximum reliability.
- Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements and meets temperature rise standards for Class F insulation systems.
- Open delta alternator design provides virtually unlimited excitation for maximum motor starting capability.
- An automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides precise regulation.
- The electronic governor system maintains frequency to ±0.25%.
- Full load acceptance of standby nameplate rating in one step (NFPA 110, para 220.127.116.11.2).
- Sound attenuated, weather-resistant, steel housing provides operation at 66 dB(A) at 23 feet. A fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Internal fuel tank with direct reading fuel gauge.
- E-coat and powder coat paint provides durability and weather protection.
- Digital engine gauges including oil pressure, water temperature, battery volts, engine speed, and fuel level.
- Analog generator instrumentation including AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, frequency meter, ammeter phase selector switch, voltmeter phase selector switch, and voltage regulator adjustment potentiometer.
- ECU835 microprocessor-based digital generator controller.
- Remote 2-wire start/stop control.
- Operational temperature range of -40° to 85° C.
- High visibility LCD display with heated screen and alphanumeric readout.
- The automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, overspeed, and overcrank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions.
- Fully covered power panel. Three-phase terminals and single phase receptacles allow fast and convenient hookups for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools, and lighting equipment. All are NEMA standard.
- Fuel/water separator. Removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life.
- Crankcase vent heater.
- Simultaneous single and three-phase power.
- EPA emissions certified – Tier 4 Final emissions compliant. • Engine fitted with DOC and SCR. Spill Containment – Bunded design protects the environment by capturing up to 128% of engine fluids.