Work at an electric utility company? Click here to learn how we can help you.
20kW Generator Rental (25kVA)
Prime Power Rentals 20kW generator rental (25kVA) provides reliable power to meet the most demanding requirements. They are designed and built to withstand harsh environments at construction sites and provide dependable temporary power at entertainment venues and disaster recovery operations. And to safeguard the environment, the 20kW generator features an integrated 24-hour fuel tank with a fluid containment system.
The 20kW / 25kVA diesel generator offers a prime rating of 20kW (three phase), 14kW (single Phase), and a standby rating of 22kW (three phase), 16kW (single Phase). Output voltages of Three phase (120/208V, 277/480V) and Single Phase (120/240V) are all available. An electronic governor maintains frequency to ± 0.25% from no load to full load. It features an auto start stop that allows the generator to start from a remote location. The unit features an e-coat and powder-coated, weatherproof steel housing that allows a substantially low operating noise level of 65 dB(A). A comprehensive analog & digital control panel provides instrumentation including AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, frequency meter, AC circuit breaker, engine gauges, and much more.
20kW Generator Rental (Diesel, 25kVA) Standard Features
- Heavy-duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged diesel engine provides maximum reliability.
- A Brushless alternator reduces service and maintenance requirements and meets temperature rise standards for Class F insulation systems.
- Open delta excitation design provides virtually unlimited excitation for maximum motor starting capability.
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides precise regulation.
- Electronic Governor Control — isochronous control, maintains frequency to within ±0.25% from no load to full load.
- Full load acceptance of standby nameplate rating in one step (NFPA 110, para 5-13.2.6).
- Sound attenuated, weather-resistant, steel housing provides operation at 65 dB(A) at 23 feet. A fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Internal fuel tank with direct reading of fuel gauge.
- E-coat and powder coat paint provides durability and weather protection.
- Fuel/water separator removes condensation from fuel for extended engine life. Panel mounted alarm light included.
- ECU750 — automatic CANBUS engine control with LED status indicator lights.
- Automatic start/stop control — automatically starts the generator set during a commercial power failure when used in conjunction with a transfer switch.
- Complete engine analog instrumentation includes DC ammeter, oil pressure gauge, water temp. gauge, fuel level gauge, tachometer/hour meter, preheat indicator, and emergency shutdown monitors.
- Complete generator analog instrumentation includes voltage regulator control, ammeter phase selector switch, voltmeter phase selector switch, AC voltmeter, AC ammeter, frequency meter, panel light, and circuit breaker.
- Automatic safety shutdown system monitors the water temperature, engine oil pressure, over speed, and over crank. Warning lights indicate abnormal conditions.
- Complete power panel. Fully covered; three-phase terminals and single-phase receptacles allow fast and convenient hookup for most applications including temporary power boxes, tools, and lighting equipment. All are NEMA standards.
- Voltage selector switch allows easy to change voltages as your applications require.
- EPA emissions certified – Tier 4 final emissions compliant.
- Spill containment — Bunded design protects the environment by capturing up to 124% of engine fluids.